I've been working, and missed a few days (which I've promised myself I will catch up on), but here are my three "joys" today.
1. I am grateful for the DI (or any second-hand store) where I can feed my book addiction for a fraction of the price. The boys also like going and browsing, but today, I went alone. It was great to just browse at my own speed and look at what I wanted to look at. Got some great shoes for only $6 which are super cute (will try to post a picture later), and several books. (Shhh, don't tell my hubby!)
2. I am grateful for the words and more importantly the meaning of "I'm sorry." I'm grateful that we are able to forgive each other and try just a little harder to be better.
3. I am grateful to have a night off and to be able to relax with my family watching some TV .
No comments:
Post a Comment