Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 3

Wow, today I'm feeling pretty crappy and down. All the more reason to be grateful, right? So here are some simple things that bring me joy.

1. I am grateful for hair color that helps take away the gray. I'm way too young for gray hair anyway, so it's not really cheating, right?

2. I am grateful for these last few warm days allowing me to get the garden cleared out before the cold and snow hit.

3. I am grateful that I don't always feel this melancholy. How depressing and hopeless would it be to not truly believe that better days lie ahead. I know I bring this emotional low on myself, and really it's nothing major--just one of those days, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see someone else is doing this! I didn't know you stopped into my blog- that is awesome! I added you to my reader so hopefully I will come back often!

    And I totally agree about the melancholy feelings and being grateful that they are fleeting for me.

    ReplyDelete