1. I am grateful I was able to see the Real Salt Lake win the MLS 2009 Cup! It was so fun to watch the end of this game which ended in a tie and went into penalty kicks. Real won in a sudden death round! Utah has finally won a sports Championship game! Yippee! And the team is only in their 5th year, which is amazing. And even more amazing, we beat LA Galaxy with Beckham (as in "Bend it Like Beckham") and Donovan--major names in soccer right now! Wow!
2. I am grateful for Health Insurance. Having spent all of yesterday in the ER, I am so glad I know most of the expense will be covered. I am grateful that I will have one less thing to stress about. Holidays are stressful enough financially, I don't need something else to worry about.
3. I am grateful for lessons that remind me of things I need to be reminded of. For example, doing something nice for others. Service. Being kind. Helpful. I think I will re-read the "Christmas Jars" to remind me of the need to share and help others, especially during this holiday time. I think I will also plan something with my little kids-25 Days of Christmas, where we choose one nice thing to do for someone else, each day in December (until Christmas). Ooh, now I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment