2. I am grateful for Kade. At fourteen, he is already such an entreprenuer. If he wants something, he will find a way to earn the money to go buy it. He knows what he wants and is not afraid to go out and get it. He is smart and I know he WILL be successful. I love that he likes to read! AND I love that he has chosen this week to FINALLY clean up his room! :)
3. I'm grateful for a sister that I can talk to that just "gets me" (I have a few). But today I am grateful that April and I are on the same page most of the time. Both being nurses and working graveyards, we just have a similar life --except she is super woman and super mom, but that aside, it's nice to be able to chat.
No comments:
Post a Comment