1. I am grateful for a sister-in-law that is always available. She is amazing and selfless. She was willing to cut Peyton's hair on Halloween just so he would look like Spock. Then at a moment's notice, she cut it again today into a more "normal" hair cut. She stays busy, stays fit, keeps her house clean, volunteers in the PTA, teaches RS, is everything to her kiddos, and still manages to ALWAYS think of others. I love just chatting with her and feel we have a special connection. Thanks Jen. Love ya!
2. I am grateful for modern technology. More specifically, computers and cell phones. The ability to look up and print ANYTHING. The ability to immediately talk to friends and family through phone, text, email, etc. Having the whole world's knowledge at my fingertips. I love being able to create my own playlists that allow me to listen to ANY combination of music I want while cleaning, running or just hanging out. I love having a cell phone available for emergencies and that my kids are able to call me whenever, wherever.
3. I am grateful for food. I love eating. Love being able to cook or buy food. Love that my family is not going hungry. Love that there are things my kids can fix themselves. Love that I am NOT picky and like most foods. Love that I have a pretty good metabolism that allows me to eat lots of different kinds of foods. Love that I can try new recipes if I feel like it. Love even more when others do the cooking, and I just do the eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment