Saturday, November 7, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 7

1. I'm grateful for Tanner. At 17, he is so perceptive and kind and understanding. He knows when I am upset and always gives me a kiss on the cheek and tells me that he loves me. What teenage boy does that? I feel like we can talk about anything and feel like he is totally honest with me. He's smart, athletic and just an all around good kid. Love my teenagers.

2. I'm grateful for being able to sleep in. Whether I work the night before or not, I am able to sleep because all my boys are in full-time school. I love that they get themselves up and ready. Even the little ones. Since graveyard shift just messes me up all around, I'm grateful that this is one less stress in my life.

3. I am grateful for Dawson. He always likes to hang out with Mom or Dad. He is smart and talented and likes to have fun. He always has a mischievous smile on his face. He always wants to play games or sports and tries to recruit anyone he can to play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment