Sunday, November 22, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude 18

1. I am grateful for a washer and dryer. As much as I hate doing laundry, can you imagine having to scrub all your clothes on an old fashioned wash board and then hang them to dry? How much more time consuming and annoying than the currently annoying job that it is.

2. I am grateful for blogging. It is a great way to keep up with friends as well as keep up with my life. My journal, so to speak. It is much easier to post our family experiences as well as my personal thoughts and feelings than writing it all down. Don't get me wrong, I still occasionally like writing in my journal, but this just feels right, for now.

3. I am grateful for new recipes to try when I get in the mood to bake or make a cool, new treat. The little boys and I tried a new, easy cheesecake recipe that I found here. Loved it. And super simple.

Easy Cheesecake

Ingredients:

1 graham cracker pie crust

8 oz. soft cream cheese
1/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sour cream
8 oz. Cool Whip, slightly thawed


1. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Fold in Cool Whip.

2. Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment