1. I am grateful for nights out with James' friends from high school. It's awesome that most of them have moved back to town (or close by), and that the wives get along just as well as the guys. We always have a great time!
2. I am grateful for Volleyball. It's a lot of fun to play, especially with good friends. It's also fun to watch a good game. Even though we are getting older and are all much more easily injured, it's fun to get out there, get moving, get physical, and just play something!
3. I am grateful that my horrific, awful pain was only kidney stones. Yes, that is bad enough--in fact, was quite horrible, but at least it wasn't something permanent that ended up with me in the hospital for days. It was one of the absolute worst, most painful things I have ever endured, but at least I got to go home and felt better hours later. I do still need to follow up with a Urologist to make sure there's nothing more, but overall, I feel good. And I'm grateful that was all.
No comments:
Post a Comment