Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 11

1. I am grateful for a heart that feels joy AND pain. It's nice to feel something. Something is better than nothing. I'm glad I can choose my feelings and how I will react to a situation just by changing my attitude or looking deeper into myself.

2. I am grateful for the use of my arms and legs. My foot was hurting for a few days, and it made me realize that even though I don't LOVE to run, I LOVE being able to run if I feel like it. I love to have the freedom to use my body as I choose without limitations. Getting older is hard on your body, and I am grateful to still feel pretty good most days!

3. I am grateful for silly Peyton. He is fun to talk to and will always be my baby. I love that he has a GREAT sense of humor and can make anyone laugh. He likes to tease his brothers, but he sure livens things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment