Saturday, March 7, 2009

Running (or lack of) Update

So I didn't do so hot this week. Last week I ran three times, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I did 2 miles each day and my times got better each time. I even did Pilates on Friday after running, and I felt good, overall. This week, I only ran once...on Thursday. I am blaming it on the fact I worked 3 nights in a row (Sun, Mon, Tues) and then Kade's birthday and Peyton's baptism (including cleaning my house for a luncheon afterward). But...there is always something to blame my "not exercising" on. It's always still just an excuse. The important thing is that I can do better next week! Just because I had a bad week doesn't mean I give up. But...my house is clean! Well, relatively clean--Clean for me I should say. My clean house means the bathrooms are cleaned, dishes are done, dusting, vacuuming, and the kitchen is picked up, swept and mopped. Anything more is just icing on the cake! One of these days my house will be organized and cleaned at the same time. I have so many drawers, piles, filing cabinets, and scrapbooking supplies to sort through and organize...well, maybe that day will never come. Oh well. Life is good. Who said you have to have a clean house anyway? Right? One thing at a time. And next week, I will RUN!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina. I am so glad that you found my blog and posted. I was actually thinking about you the other day wondering what was happening in your life. It sounds like you are as busy as ever. We should get together and have lunch or dinner one of these days-I miss talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle BIG TIME with the whole clean house thing! It's something I fully intend to conquer someday, but in the meantime, it's crisis control only here at our house!

    ReplyDelete