Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekly Update-

Last Saturday, I helped the older kids CLEAN their rooms before going to work. We ended up with about 3-4 big bags of garbage and un-needed stuff and 3 big garbage bags of clothes to take to the DI--just from those two rooms! Project "CLEAN YOUR ROOMS"--Success! I also finished going through my scrapbook magazines and pulling out articles I wanted, so I could get rid of the rest. Probably about 100 magazines! Wow, the clutter sure collects over the years. But as for this week, Ugh, tomorrow is Friday and I still haven't exercised or worked on my "organizing projects". I guess that's what happens when you work three nights in a row. Oh well. I'm learning that when you work, you just need to be flexible or you could actually go crazy thinking of all the things you didn't do. So I will concentrate on what I did do this week. I worked at the Book Fair at the school TWICE. I helped deliver lots of babies at work and even realized one patient's baby was breech while checking her, (which is great because then we were able to safely deliver the baby by c-section), I made dinner (at least a few times), I filled out my March madness brackets and printed them off for all my kids to fill out, and I ran kids about a million different places--you know, mom the taxi driver. Hopefully, this weekend will be much more productive. I do have a couple kid's track meets to go to, but I really do enjoy THOSE kind of distractions! Hmm, I should probably go to bed now, but after three nights on, I'm just not tired yet. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment