Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Today...Was a Good Day!
Don't you love when you have a really productive day? Because I work nights, I don't feel my days are very productive lately. My internal clock is so messed up, I tend to sleep in. Luckily, kiddos are in school and I CAN sleep in...whenever I want. Yawn. I sometimes get up with the boys, then crawl back in bed once they are out the door. I guess that is what graveyards will do to you. Always counting hours of sleep. Always afraid I won't get enough sleep. I always do. Probably more than if I slept at night. Well, today, I woke up. I got up. And I got moving. My bed called to me--ever so softly at first, then it screamed at me. But I blocked the noise from my head (with some rather loud music) and stayed up. I got so many little things done I felt awesome! I ran 2 miles, did pilates, changed and washed all the sheets and bedding, finished the laundry (yes ALL of it--for a few minutes my laundry was actually DONE--until kids started showering and getting jammies on, that is), folded and put away the finished laundry, went to get some groceries, made my list of organizing tasks, read to the kids, cleaned out TWO tall file cabinets (I threw away 25 pounds of paper stuff/bills that have been sitting there--and yes I weighed it-for fun), made a delicious chicken crockpot dinner, made a menu, balanced the checkbook, did the dishes, looked up some first aid tidbits to teach the scouts, and taught some first aid tidbits to the 8 year old, rambunctious scouts. Phew! And now I am tired. I should go to bed. Yawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! I need to have a productive day like that today, but needing to run in to work this afternoon will likely throw a big wrench into that idea! Hope you rested well last night!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You really were busy. I am seriously impressed. In regards to organizing...try flylady.net....she has some get ideas.
ReplyDelete