Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Festival of Colors--Welcoming Spring!



We took the family to the Holi-Festival of Colors at the Krishna Temple to welcome the Spring Season. See my family blog for more info on the festival. Anyway, it was really fun and exciting and I decided there is so much to be grateful for. So many wonderful things in this season to experience. I am suddenly reminded that life is good. I am now so excited for a new season. So here are some things I am so looking forward to this Spring:
  • Beautiful Flowers, especially Tulips
  • Spending Spring Break with the kids
  • All the beautiful colors
  • Rain
  • Spring Cleaning
  • Planting a garden
  • Warm, but not too hot weather
  • Riding with the car windows down--letting my hair blow in the wind
  • Running outside, instead of on the treadmill
  • Fresh Strawberries
  • Wearing sandals
  • Going to the kids' Track Meets
I already feel refreshed and renewed! I am so looking forward to a clean, fresh start. Because technically, isn't every day a clean, fresh start? Spring just makes it that much more obvious!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that must have been. I am totally going to do this next year. I didn't know about it. What a fun thing.

    ReplyDelete