Friday, April 17, 2009
Spring De-Junking
I have been spring cleaning, or rather de-junking. See my list below as I check things off! (Me and my lists). I have lots of boxes and bags to haul to the D.I. or my sister's yard sale which I think she is planning for May 9. Lots more to clean out before then. It feels so good when you actually get rid of stuff. I don't know why I keep so much junk. I always think "I'll use that later." Yeah, right! But the other amazing thing is, no matter how often I de-clutter or de-junk, I still feel like it tends to multiply and in a few years I'll be right back where I started. I don't feel like I buy a lot of junk, but I guess I will have to take a long hard look at my buying habits to avoid this in the future. Ugh! Almost every single year I do a yard sale with my sisters and I still have way too much junk! How in the world is that possible? Maybe it's just that each year--each time I re-look at things, I'm willing to get rid of more because it seems as time goes by, the sentimental value, or what I thought was sentimental value, decreases or diminishes. Yeah, I think that's it. The older I get, the less I care. Ah Ha! Or maybe it's the older I get, the less I need--yeah let's go with that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment