So it's back to work tonight after 7 nights off. Ugh. Real life calls. Anyway, here is my list of organizing projects I came up with. I am posting it here so I can update it as I go. I am sure I will find new things to add as well, but it's a start:
Kids room
1. dresser--CHECK
2. beds-shelves and under bed--CHECK
3. closet--CHECK
4. game console/TV stand--CHECK
5. book shelf--CHECK
6. toys--CHECK
7. empty drawer bin (by door)--CHECK
8. board games--CHECK
My Room
9. dresser--CHECK
10. closet--CHECK
11. small night stand
12. white cupboard
13. boxes in closet
14. James closet
15. under bed
Computer Room
16. desk
17. book shelf
18. white dresser
19. box of computer extras (cords, etc)--CHECK
20. framed pictures to hang (still in box)
21. box of PT stuff
22. organize photos-several boxes
23. Remembrance/Memory boxes-several boxes
24. scrapbook magazines-go thru and toss--CHECK
25. sort/clean out old school books
Family Room Corner
26. File Cabinet 1--CHECK
27. File Cabinet 2--CHECK
28. Pile of stuff needing filed
29. scrapbooking stuff- several boxes
30. school project boards/poster boards
31. Find place for card table/chairs
32. James school stuff-go thru
33. Lamps- get rid of?
34. TV stand
35. Videos/DVDS- sort and get rid of--CHECK
36. Burn DVDS out of old movies
Storage Room
37. shelves
38. freezer--CHECK
39. xmas boxes-sort/get rid of things we don't use -CHECK
40. get rid of old paint
41. get rid of old bottled beans-clean bottles for canning
42. organize food storage
43. coat bin?
44. blanket bin?
45. sports stuff/balls bin?
Extra Room (Tanner's claimed computer/tv/guitar room)
46. Desks
47. Bookshelf
48. closet
49. boxes of PT stuff-several to sort and get rid of
50. YW boxes -CHECK
51. Go thru computer disks--CHECK
52. File Cabinet 3
53. Sort through CD cases--CHECK
Wow! Even if I only did one project a week, it would take me all year. I better get moving. I'm so excited for a totally uncluttered home though. Yippee!
I am super impressed. Good luck with all your projects. How is it going BTW?
ReplyDelete