- Think it's funny that we are all sitting here as a family, but have 3 laptops out.
- Love reading, want to go read a book.
- Just love being cancelled/put on call at work. I can't say "No." It doesn't matter if I'm missing out on the money, just love to stay home.
- I want to start "couponing" but don't know where to start. My friend, Danette just started and it's amazing! Need some tips. (Maybe the money I saved would make up for the time I refuse to go to work if given the chance.)
- School starts soon? Whoa! Where did the summer go?
- Want to go to Disneyland. Is that too much to ask?
- Wish I was more comfortable with my body. You would think running 20+miles a week would make a difference. Ugh.
- Feeling guilty for not posting much lately.
- Love talking to my friend Julie. We just "get" each other. Can you have a BFF at 36?
- Can't wait for our Red Rock Relay race. I'm more excited for that than for the Hobble Creek Half. I guess 'cause it's my team--that I created--all women! Girl Power!
- Miss my scrapbooking buddies. Gotta get with them soon.
- Wish I could materialize all the great ideas I have swarming around in my head.
- I am realizing that life's been good. Gotta keep enjoying it--each day, one day at a time.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Today's Scattered Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment