Thursday, August 20, 2009
Am I a Horrible Mother?
Oh, I was SO excited for school to start back up. Finally, I can get some good sleep again. Summer is not great for me. I love my kids, love having them around, but I get so irritated when I don't get enough sleep (graveyards do that to you) and when they are all home all summer long, I DON'T get enough sleep. In fact, I was so excited for school to start up, that I woke up and walked my kids to school, forgot to take First Day of School Pictures, and proceeded to come home, climb back in my bed and sleep for a couple more hours. Dirty house and all. It was heavenly. Blissful, even. But now I feel a tad bit guilty --like a horrible mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course you are! We ALL are horrible mothers... in our own unique and special ways! Glad you're getting better sleep again! It just makes life happier for everyone.
ReplyDelete