Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A is for Annoying

Why not start off with the negative? I mean this blog is meant to represent me and my life...
all of it! Right?


Annoying:
-adjective
causing annoyance; irritatingly bothersome

Things that annoy me:
  1. My kids fighting
  2. Someone leaving the cupboard open--(Really?!? It takes about 1 second more to shut it!)
  3. People cutting me off--for no apparent reason, especially if there are NO cars behind me
  4. Getting called into work when I'm not really needed
  5. When my hubby and kids "get" the references or jokes on shows/movies and I'm clueless
  6. When my house is a pig sty and I'm the only one that notices or cares
  7. When people are dishonest
  8. When someone is downright rude
  9. When I pay for "high-speed" internet and it CRAWLS
  10. When I can't get everything on my "list" crossed off

No comments:

Post a Comment