So at work they have a Healthy Balance program where you make goals
and try to be healthier.
You can win prizes and earn gift cards. I figure "Why not?"
I am trying to lose a little weight, get more toned and look awesome...
by June 22 (my 20th Anniversary!)
My April goal is "1 or less cans of soda pop a day."
I was getting to the point that I was drinking way too much pop.
So since I made that goal or commitment (the last week of March)
I've only had a handful of sodas!
Instead of 1 a day, I'm down to just a couple a week!
Amazing!
I'm not saying I will never drink pop.
Sometimes I just want one.
But much, much, better!
that is so great! Way to go. And BTW: you already look awesome...I would kill for you body.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great goal! 20 years?!?! I hope, hope, hope you guys are planning something awesome to celebrate! A trip worth getting all smoking hot for!!
ReplyDelete