
I think sometimes we get busy and forget
That there are so many things in life
That are worth celebrating!
Someone gave me this quote
(not sure who wrote it)
When I was a teenager,
And I've always loved it.
It reminds us to celebrate
The most important thing--
The individuals that we are.
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world, there is only one YOU!
There is only one person with
your talents
your experience
your gifts.
No on can take your place.
God created only one YOU, precious in his sight.
You have immense potential
To love
To care
To create
To grow
To sacrifice-
If you believe in yourself.
It doesn't matter your age, or your color, or whether
Your parents love you or not.
Let that go. It belongs to the past.
You belong to the NOW.
It doesn't matter what you have been
Or the wrong you've done,
The mistakes you've made or the people you have hurt.
You are Forgiven. You are Accepted. You are Okay. You are Loved. In spite of everything.
So love yourself and nourish the seeds within you.
Celebrate you!
Begin now. Start anew. Give yourself a new birth.
Today.
You are you, and that is all you need to be.
You are temporary-here today and gone tomorrow.
But today--
Today can be a new beginning, a new thing, a new life.
I love that picture so much...it is amazing...and plus...I just really like the girls in it.
ReplyDelete