I have a problem.
An addiction, really.
I've always loved to read!
Even when I was little.
I LOVE books!
Now it's an obsession.
I love to buy new, used or discounted books.
I avoid the big bookstores at all costs.
That would be VERY dangerous.
Instead I frequent the D.I., used bookstores or the "friends of the library" bookstore.
At least in these places,
I can feed my addiction
At HUGE discounts.
I love finding books for 50 cents or a dollar.
I feel like a winner!
The problem--
I'm running out of room to put all my books.
And I don't like getting rid of any.
I love that my friends and family can ask,
"Do you have such-and-such book?"
And I can say, "Yes! Come on over."
I so feel you. I LOVE books too! I need some more book shelves...mine are all in boxes from the move...LOL
ReplyDeleteOh good! Now I know where to go when I need to read a book and don't want to splurge on the Kindle download! Do you have "Have a little faith" by Mitch Albom? We're reading that this month for book club and I've not bothered to look for it yet!
ReplyDelete