- Still running--ran 7.2 miles on Saturday with Julie. Nothing great, or fast, but we did it. Did 3 miles today.
- Still haven't signed up for Speedy Spaniard or Freedom Run. Still want to. Still don't want to run alone.
- Tired of whining kids. Really, how long is summer break?
- Not loving that my 17 year old spends so much time with his girlfriend--I guess payback is a bitch, right?
- Love that reading with my kids is getting them excited about the stories--they beg me to read so they can see what happens next. Yay!
- Wish I was more committed to eating healthy so I could lose the weight I've put back on this year.
- Tired of waxing my upper lip--maybe my hormones are messed up.
- Wish I could plan a family vacation that doesn't break the bank that everyone is actually excited about--and find a good time to do it. Ugh.
- Getting excited to watch football games this fall.
- Wondering why the washer and dishwasher both had to go out at the same time?
- Wondering why God created weeds?
- Wondering why everyone can't just get along and be happy?
- Wondering if sibling rivalry (or beating the crap out of each other) is just a sign of failed parenting?
- Wondering why there aren't more hours in a day--and would I waste them if there were?
- Feeling happy that I got to go to Girl's Camp. It was perfect-where we went, when we went, and what we did! (See my family blog.)
- Excited to see my high school friends this week. We are finally getting together for lunch.
- Hoping for some girl scrapbooking time this weekend.
- Tired of making dinner--same old stuff everyday. Wishing I had money for a personal chef.
- Pondering the last 18 years of marriage...wow! 18 years! Happy Anniversary to me!
- Tired of work. Tired of wondering if and when I will ever get ahead. Just when things seem to be on the up and up, another expense pops up.
- Thinking I really need to get a family picture done soon.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Some Scattered Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Tina! I totally got your back for the Speedy Spaniard! I am planning on it and counting on you doing it with me! There is also a small chance some of my family members are going to do the Freedom 10K and since all of them are guys, I would be running alone. Let's talk!
ReplyDelete