Thursday, February 19, 2009
Overwhelmed
Why is it that some days you just feel "Ugh!". I feel overwhelmed, overworked, under-appreciated, underpaid and have no ambition to get up and go. Granted I've been sick the last couple days with a head cold, body aches, cough and congestion but I feel like I've just wasted my week and I don't even care. I'm also sick of feeling like I have to do everything for everyone. It's like no one can make their own food, finish their own assignments, clean their own rooms, do their own chores, etc. Really? Maybe that's just part of being a mom. Maybe that's just part of being a woman. Maybe that's just part of being the only female in a house full of boys and testosterone. Whatever. Well, I think I will go curl up on my bed and read a book. It's not like anything is getting done anyway. I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Might as well do it in my room with a good book--or rather a good escape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there!! You're such a good mom and such a hard worker!
ReplyDeleteI love you Tina! I miss seeing you all the time at young women. Hang in there...you are doing a great job!
ReplyDelete