I am so grateful 2014 is over.
It was challenging in a lot of ways.
I'm sitting in my sweats, relaxing, thinking of a new year and...
New possibilities.
I always like to make New Year's Goals.
Sometimes I do well.
Sometimes I don't.
Either way, it helps me to re-evaluate my life...
And where I am going.
And what I really want.
After all, isn't that what making New Year's Resolutions
Is all about?
Renewing yourself-
Bettering yourself-
In some small way.
Trying to just BE a little better.
This year I start my Graduate Program.
Life will be busy and overwhelming.
So I kept it simple.
In 2015 I want to-
- Blog/Journal
- Read Scriptures/Pray
- Do Homework
- Exercise/Drink more Water
- Follow a Budget
- Think of Others
Notice I didn't even say daily or weekly.
I just want to work on it.
That is more manageable and achievable.
And will ultimately help be a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment