Friday, September 25, 2009

I am officially a Gleek!


So I guess I'm officially a "gleek" or Glee fan (geek). I absolutely love this new show! Can't get enough of it! I re-watch the episodes, download and listen to the music and sing along! It is so witty, entertaining and funny. I don't know, maybe I secretly wanted to be in show choir during my high school years. (Hmm, maybe that's why I love karaoke.) I don't know what it is...but I love it! For those of you who have never heard of it, it's a new show on Fox on Wednesday nights. It is a musical comedy about a high school "glee club" or show choir. I love the singing and dancing. And even the songs I wouldn't normally listen to, I can't get enough of-- after they are performed on this show (such as Beyonce's "Single Ladies"). I will admit some people might find some of the content offensive such as sex, teenage pregnancy, or gay's "coming out", but really?...that's life! Deal with it. And while your at it, enjoy the ride...or in this case, the show!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a total 'gleek' TOO! I was in the show choir in high school, and even though it didn't make me a social outcast, it makes this show SO FUN to watch! I also love the music and dancing. I was laughing my BUTT OFF watching the football players dance to 'single ladies' on this weeks episode! Classic! I also can't get enough of Sue... so funny! How fun that you and I can be gleeks together!

    ReplyDelete