Saturday, May 23, 2009
Running Update!
So I haven't been great at posting, but I am running! I ran the Live WElle 5K this morning. I even ran 5 miles last week! It felt pretty good. The first couple of miles are always the hardest no matter how far I run. Once I get warmed up, I can usually keep going fairy easily. I am signed up for the Art City Days 5K June 6 with my kids and the Hobble Creek Half Marathon in August. I am also hoping to run the Speedy Spaniard 10K on the 24th of July. I did that last year and it was pretty fun. So, although I'm not great at updating my blog, and although I'm not a fast runner, I am running!!!! Now if I could just eat healthier and lose a few pounds in the process, life would be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tina I don't even think you have 1/2 a pound to lose...you are so dang cute and skinny.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the 5K. I didn't even know about the race until I ran up the Mapelton Hill and saw all the signs.
I wish that I would have done that one too. Oh well...we will all do the Art City Days Fun Run together...it will be a blast.
Way to go on the running...you rock! And let me see...if you can run a 1/2 marathon you can call yourself a runner.
I'm glad you told me the Hobble Creek 1/2 is full... it saved me from running 5 miles on Saturday. I only went 4 now that I'm not really training for a 1/2 marathon! I had no idea that race filled up so fast! I'll have to be mindful of that next year. I totally want to do the Speedy Spaniard with you though! I'll also see you at the Art City Fun Run in 2 weeks!
ReplyDelete