- I'm really glad I started working more days. I sorta feel like a real person.
- I hate when I drag my feet and don't accomplish much during the day.
- I'm freaking out that Tanner is graduating this year. He just got accepted to BYU and got a full tuition scholarship (for 4 years) to UVU.
- I'm wondering if my life will ever feel normal.
- I REALLY need to get a family picture taken.
- I need some motivation to start running.
- Come to think of it....I need motivation to do ANYTHING! Wow, feeling lazy.
- Feeling sad that Ragnar is Sold out and I didn't get off my butt and sign us up--not that I have $1200 free dollars lying around, but still.
- Getting excited for Red Rock Relay in September. We are going to kick butt this year. Or at least NOT take last--and have a blast!
- Can't believe it's almost spring again. Time to de-junk and organize.
- Can I PLEASE go to Disneyland? PLEASE!!!!!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Scattered thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So how to I get myself running without doing a crazy long race? When is that 10K you are doing? Maybe that is what I need to get my butt moving again.
ReplyDelete